Saturday

The Cluster Cure: The Guide For Cluster Headache Sufferers

Cluster headachesGood Health Source: Richard Falconi, author of The Cluster Cure, wrote the following about why he wrote his book about cluster headaches:
"When I suffered from clusters, I wandered from doctor to doctor, clutching my head in agony and praying the pain would just go away, that I'd find someone who could finally give me my life back.

I eventually found the people that could help me, but it wasn't just one person and it took way too long.

I understood all too well why they call clusters 'suicide headaches'.

I decided that it would become my mission, my passion, to compile what I think is the most comprehensive and complete resource on cluster
headaches ever assembled."

If you suffer from cluster headaches perhaps Richard Falconi can help you. For full information please click here. Image source.

Also read more about Cluster Headaches on Wikipedia and on Mayo Clinic.

And also Books On Cluster Headaches.

No comments: